These Terms of service include the rules and regulations for the use of the SurgeProtections.com website.
By using this Website, We assume that you have accepted these terms and conditions incomplete. Don’t continue using Surge Protectors’ Website if you don’t agree with all the terms of service as stated in this document.
All of the terms related to an acceptance or offer of the payment required in order to provide our services to our client efficiently by way of formal meetings, with a predetermined time or any other method with the sole purpose of satisfying the client’s requirements regarding their individual preferences regarding the products and services provided by the Company as per and in accordance with the current laws of the United States. Any use of these terms, or other words such as singular or plural, plural or capitalization, as well as the singular, if taken to be interchangeable and refers to the same. Any mention of the above words or any other terms that are singular in plural or singular is considered to be interchangeable, and therefore refers to the identical.
Any reference to these words, or any other terms in singular capitalization, either singular or plural, can be considered interchangeable, and therefore as a reference to the identical.
Many modern-day interactive websites employ cookies to access user information on every visit. Cookies are used in particular sections of our site to facilitate the usage of this Section and make it easier to use by visitors who visit our Website.
If not stated otherwise, Surge Protectors and/or its licensors are the owner of Intellectual property rights to the entire Material on Surge Protectors. Surge Protectors’ intellectual property rights Surge Protectors are all reserved. You can print and/or view pages on surgeprotections.com to use for personal purposes subject to the restrictions in these terms and conditions of service.
You must not:
- Republish content taken from SurgeProctions. com
- Rent, sell, or sub-license materials on SurgeProctions.com
- Reproduce material, duplicate or copy it from SurgeProctions.com
- Redistribute content that is available from Surge Protectors (unless content is specifically designed for redistribution).
Visit this page if you are interested in learning more about the details.
- This Agreement commences at the time of signing. Certain areas of this Website permit users to submit or exchange their opinions and views as well as data and other information (‘Comments’) in areas of the site. Surge Protectors does not screen and does not edit, publish, or examine Comments prior to their posting to the Web.
- The opinions expressed in comments do not represent the views or opinions of the author and do not are the opinions or views, which are the views or opinions or those of Surge Protectors, its agents, or its affiliates.
- Comments express the views and views of the individual who has expressed a view or an opinion. In the event that they are permitted by the applicable legislation, SurgeProctions.com is not accountable or liable for any Comments or any damages or losses, or other costs incurred or resulted from the use of or display of comments on this site.
- Surge Protectors reserves the ability to monitor all Comments and to delete any comments that it believes in its sole discretion to be or in violation of these Terms of Services.
- You warrant and agree that:
- You are able to make comments available on our Website, and you have all the necessary licenses and permissions to do so.
- The Comments are not in violation of all intellectual property rights, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other rights to proprietary rights of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, offensive, libelous, or indecent material, illegal material, or content that infringes on privacy.
- The comments are not intended to be used to solicit or encourage custom or current commercial activity or any illegal or illicit activity.
- You grant SurgeProctions.com the non-exclusive royalty-free, non-exclusive, and non-exclusive right to copy, modify and publish your comments as well as granting other users permission to reproduce, copy, and alter your comments in any format, form, or medium.
Hyperlinking to our Website’s Content
- The below businesses are allowed for connection to our site without prior written authorization:
- Government departments;
- Search engines i. e google etc;
- News Channels;
- Distributors of online directories, whenever listing us in their directory, are able to hyperlink to our site in the same way as they link to the websites of other listed companies as well asaccredited Business Systems around the globe with the exception of soliciting charities, non-profit organizations, malls, shopping centers, and charity groups that raise money but don’t link to our Website.
- These companies may provide links to our homepage as well as to our publications or to other information on our Web sites provided that the link: (a) is not in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t suggest in any way the endorsement, sponsorship or endorsement of the linked party or their products or offerings or products; and (c) is in the framework of linked Website.
- We are in a position to review and approve, at our discretion, any other links that come from the following types of organizations:
- extensively used information for business or consumer sources such as f Commerce Chambers, USA Automobile Association and Union of Consumers ;
- .com communities;
- organizations or any other association representing charities, including websites promoting charities,
- web directory distributors;
- Accounting, Law, and consulting firms, whose main clients are companies;
- Educational institutions as well as organizations for trade.
We will consider links from these organizations when we are satisfied that: (a) that the hyperlink will not be detrimental to us or our affiliated businesses (for instance, trade associations, trade associations, or any other organizations that represent inherently suspicious forms of business like work-from-home-based opportunities, will not be permitted to link); (b)the organization does not have any negative history in our Company, (c) we believe that the benefit for us from the publicity that the hyperlink offers outweigh any disadvantages that come with Surge Protectors and (d) when the hyperlink is set within the context of general information regarding sources or is otherwise in line with the content of newsletters or similar product, which supports the goals of the Company.
These companies may provide links to our homepage as well as to our publications or any other information on the Web site provided that the link: (a) is not in any way misleading, (b) doesn’t misleadingly suggest endorsement, sponsorship or endorsement of the linked party or their products or offerings as well as (c) fits in its context on the linked Website.
If you are one of the organizations stated in the second paragraph above and are interested in building a link to our Website, you must inform us to get consent by sending an email to [email protected] Make sure Including your full name, along with the title of your business and contact details (such as a complete phone number with country code, WhatsApp number, or Email address) as well as the address of your site and an overview of URLs you’d like us to link to our site and a brief description of your URL(s) that we currently have on our site that you’d like us to connect. Please give us a week to provide an answer.
Authorized organizations can link to our Website in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name, or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator (Web address) being connected to; or
- Through the use of any other description for our Web site or any material linked to, that is compatible with the context and style of the information on the linked site.
- The reproduction or use or reproduction of Surge Protectors’ logo or other images is permitted to be linked without an agreement to license trademarks
We never allow anybody to use our artwork, logo or any type of content without our written consent so if you’re interested Contact Us.
Without our preceding written permission and assent, you may not put frames over our Web pages or use any other method to modify the visual bestowal or appearance of our Website.
We do not assume any responsibility or obligation for the information posted on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us from any claims which result from or are related to your Website. The Website is not permitted to be linked to. link(s) are allowed to be displayed on any web page of your site or in any other context that contains information or material which could be deemed as libelous, illegal or offensive, or violates or promotes the infringement or the violation of rights of a third-party.
Reservation of Rights
Our Company has the option at any moment and at our sole discretion to demand to remove all links or any specific link from our Website. You agree to immediately eliminate all links to our Website in response to such a request. We reserve the right to change these conditions of service and the linking policy at any time. When you connect again to the Website, you agree that you will be bound and to comply with the terms and conditions of use in connection with connecting to our site.
Removal of our Website’s links
If you notice a hyperlink on our site or any website that links to it in any way offensive, we encourage you to get in contact with us about this. We will review requests to remove links. However, we aren’t obliged to remove them or even respond directly to you.
We do our best to ensure that the information available on this Website is up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, and we are not obligated to make sure that the Website can be accessed or that information available on it is up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any representations, warranties, and terms concerning the Website as well as the functioning and operation of this Website (including not limitation any implied warranties made by Law regarding high quality and the ability to perform or making use of reasonable abilities).
This disclaimer is
- not intended to limit or exclude your or our liability for loss of life or personal injury that results from negligence
- limit or exempt us or you from the liability of fraud or misrepresentation that is fraudulent.
- Also, this(Disclaimer) does not limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t permitted by the Law in force or eliminates all of your or our obligations that cannot be exempted under the law applicable to you.
The exclusions and limitations of liability that are set forth in this Section and throughout this document (a) is subject to the previous paragraph, and (b) apply to all claims which arise out of the disclaimer or relating to the subject of this disclaimer, which includes the liability arising from the tort of contract, (including negligence) as well as for violation of statutory obligations.
In the event that the Website and all the services and information on the Website are made available at no cost and without charge, we are not accountable for any damage or loss of any kind.